Is PC Teller Right For You?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, PC Teller will definitely benefit you and your business. Give it a try. Call us today at 713-973-8000.
Banking From Your Office
You need an efficient and cost-effective way to accelerate the deposit of consumer and business check payments.
Memorial City Bank PC Teller service provides an efficient way to streamline deposit preparation and eliminate daily trips to the bank. You can easily deposit consumer and business checks received at your office and then transmit these images to MCB for processing, reducing administrative time and expense. And, since fewer depository accounts are required in multiple locations, banking fees can also be reduced.
How it Works
Through a desktop scanner located right in your office, MCB’s PC Teller service is convenient and easy to use:
- Key in the amount for deposit and scan the checks. Then a balanced deposit is created and deposited directly into your MCB account.
- Transmit balanced deposits to MCB any time, several times a day, or at the end of your business day, meeting the established MCB extended deposit deadlines.
Key Advantages of PC Teller
- Make deposits anytime
- Same day credit on deposits scanned by 6:00 pm weekdays
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank
It’s like having a 24-hour bank teller right in your office.
- Make deposits anytime – Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, and even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits – Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing staff for other tasks.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank – Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank – Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- More secure – Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
PC Teller is easy to set up and use. All you need are the following items:
- PC with a current version of the Microsoft's Windows 2000, Windows XP, Window 7 or Windows Vista and a USB 2.0 port.
- Desktop check scanner and software provided by MCB.
- High Speed Internet connection.
- Account with Memorial City Bank.
Using PC Teller is easy.
- Scan checks from any desktop – Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit – View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank – Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account – Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.