The MCB Treasury Services team can help you reduce costs and increase productivity by moving most of your business' payments and financial transactions online. Eliminate the stacks of paper and enhance the reporting needed to make strategic decisions with these digital treasury offerings.
- Online Banking
- ACH Origination
- Remote Deposit
- Online BillPay
- Wire Transfers
- Merchant Services
- Positive Pay
- Mobile Banking
Contact the MCB Treasury Services team today to learn more about these online services that will work best for your business at (713) 827-2700.
MCB's Lockbox Services offers accelerated funds availability and simplifies overall account receivables processing. Better manage your incoming payments with a lockbox and efficiently oversee every aspect of your business receivables with up-to-the-minute deposit and payment data. With this valuable information on hand you can increase productivity and make more strategic credit and funding decisions.
- Accelerates availability of funds
- Reduces operating costs
- Improves customer service
- Automates every aspect of the payment process
Contact the MCB Treasury Services team today to learn more about Lockbox services that will work best for your business at (713) 827-2700.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
ACH allows for next-day settlement while improving payment processing efficiency, accuracy and reducing expenses for your business.
MCB offers ACH services for businesses for collecting funds and making payments electronically in batches through the national ACH network. Typical ACH transactions include:
- direct deposit of payroll
- monthly payments and collections
- federal and state tax payments
Originate your ACH transactions online or ask the MCB Treasury Services team for assistance.
Contact the MCB Treasury Services team today to learn more about the ACH services that will work best for your business at (713) 827-2700.
Wire transfers offer an efficient method of transferring funds between a MCB account and accounts at other banks. Transactions are paperless and allow for instant electronic debit from the account balance and real time transfer of funds.
Both domestic and international wire transfers can be initiated online or with the help of bank staff.
Contact the MCB Treasury Services team today to learn more about the wire transfer services that will work best for your business at (713) 827-2700.
Cash flow is the life blood of your business and MCB is committed to providing Merchant Services that make customer payment processing as efficient as possible while reducing operating costs. Merchant Services will manage credit/debit card payments, checks, online and phone payments, e-commerce transactions and other customer payment methods.
MCB Merchant Services offer:
- Increased sales opportunities
- Increased efficiency - your money is available sooner
- Fast transaction and settlement approvals
- Data security - ensures the protection of customer data
- Comprehensive online reporting
Contact the MCB Treasury Services team today to learn more about merchant services that will work best for your business at (713) 827-2700.
Positive Pay is powerful automated tool that can prevent check fraud problems for your business. Each day checks are issued you send a digital listing of those checks to the bank. When the check is presented for payment, the MCB then verifies that the account number, check number and dollar amount match the information on file from your company. If any of these items does not match up correctly, payment will not be made on the check and a faxed image of the exception item will be sent back to you for review. You can then decide to instruct the bank to move forward with the payment or to return the check.
Contact the MCB Treasury Services team today to learn more about how Positive Pay will work for your business at (713) 827-2700.
Remote Deposit - Banking From Your Office
You need an efficient and cost-effective way to accelerate the deposit of consumer and business payments by check.
Memorial City Bank Remote Deposit service provides an efficient way to streamline deposit preparation and eliminate daily trips to the bank. You can easily deposit consumer and business checks received at your office and then transmit these images to MCB for processing, reducing administrative time and expense. And, since fewer depository accounts are required in multiple locations, banking fees can also be reduced.
How it Works
Through a desktop scanner located right in your office, MCB's Remote Deposit service is convenient and easy to use:
- Key in the amount for deposit and scan the checks. Then a balanced deposit is created and deposited directly into your MCB account.
- Transmit balanced deposits to MCB any time, several times a day, or at the end of your business day, meeting the established MCB extended deposit deadlines.
Key Advantages of Remote Deposit
- Make deposits anytime
- Same day credit on deposits scanned by 6:00 pm weekdays
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank
It's like having a 24-hour bank teller right in your office.
- Make deposits anytime – Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, and even on weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits – Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing staff for other tasks.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank – Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank – Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- More secure – Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
Remote Deposit is easy to set up and use. All you need are the following items:
- PC with a current version of the Microsoft's Windows 2000, Windows XP, Window 7 or Windows Vista and a USB 2.0 port
- Desktop check scanner and software provided by MCB
- High Speed Internet connection
- Account with Memorial City Bank
Using Remote Deposit is easy
- Scan checks from any desktop – Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit – View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to the bank – Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account – Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
Contact the MCB Treasury Services team today to learn more about Business PC Teller at (713) 827-2700.
Memorial City Bank. Member FDIC.